Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,423 Dinar (¥602,184) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)