Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 788,289 Dinar (¥808,938) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 639,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)