Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.150 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 583,373 Dinar (£3,643) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 456,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)