Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.923 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 591,559 Dinar (£3,894) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)