Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.542 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,181 Dinar (£3,463) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 404,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)