Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.656 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 302,425 Dinar (R 34,938) in Newcastle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)