Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.787 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 664,961 Dinar (NZ$8,440) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)