Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.007 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 724,486 Dinar (NZ$9,055) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)