Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.688 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 695,320 Dinar (22,657 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)