Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 962,871 Dinar (¥921,019) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 702,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)