Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 946,001 Dinar (¥886,892) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)