Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 92,020 Dinar (₨53,532) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)