Cost of living in Nellore, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.662 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 70,987 Dinar (₨42,710) in Nellore.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)