Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03795 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 97,385 Dinar (COL$2,565,857) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)