Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03734 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 139,666 Dinar (COL$3,740,315) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 136,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)