Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.678 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 775,761 Dinar (66,427 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)