Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.926 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 690,940 Dinar (69,608 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)