Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.926 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 883,794 Dinar (74,109 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 605,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)