Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.292 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 568,682 Dinar (50,360 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)