Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.369 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 852,593 Dinar (74,993 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 593,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)