Cost of living in Nasiriyah, Iraq vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09948 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasiriyah (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,666 Dinar (67,010 Dinar) in Nasiriyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)