Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.641 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,899 Dinar (₨47,468) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)