Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.162 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 368,105 Dinar (€2,850) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)