Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 DZD / BDT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,947 Dinar (Taka 4,221) in Narail.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)