Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.117 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 154,447 Dinar (元8,525) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)