Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.039 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 185,547 Dinar (元10,286) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 173,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)