Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.987 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 86,262 Dinar (元5,396) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)