Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.802 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 257,084 Dinar (元14,441) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 224,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)