Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.099 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 250,559 Dinar (元13,844) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)