Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.040 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,752 Dinar (元26,044) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)