Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.088 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 327,180 Dinar (元18,088) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)