Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.325 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 71,615 Dinar (元4,387) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)