Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.087 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 149,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 140,848 Dinar (元8,755) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)