Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,213 Dinar (€3,562) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)