Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,038 Dinar (€3,083) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)