Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.920 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 343,682 Dinar (178,973 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)