Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.565 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 364,653 Dinar (233,072 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)