Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.328 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,909 Dinar (4,394 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)