Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.652 DZD / LYD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,600 Dinar (5,322 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)