Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.587 DZD / LYD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,825 Dinar (4,999 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)