Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.363 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 62,377 Dinar (18,549 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (43 minutes ago)