Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.729 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 73,254 Dinar (19,645 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)