Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.740 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 169,642 Dinar (45,362 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 159,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)