Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.612 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 140,234 Dinar (38,820 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)