Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.564 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 334,048 Dinar (﷼ 10,583) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)