Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.693 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,853 Dinar (﷼ 223) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)