Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.179 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,432 Dinar (﷼ 118) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)