Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10021 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 128,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 110,758 Dinar (1,105,258 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 333,243 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hangzhou costs 0.37元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)