Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09623 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 132,678 Dinar (1,378,806 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)