Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09958 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 106,921 Dinar (1,073,679 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)