Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 577,375 Dinar (Shilling501,643) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)