Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.082 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 734,822 Dinar (¥679,032) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)