Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 697,333 Dinar (¥710,390) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)