Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,114 Dinar (¥470,058) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)