Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 529,121 Dinar (¥533,302) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (44 minutes ago)