Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 702,950 Dinar (¥660,660) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)