Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 599,076 Dinar (¥572,580) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)