Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.642 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,122 Dinar (₨39,047) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)