Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.645 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,692 Dinar (₨35,675) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)