Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.973 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,110 Dinar (¥571,378) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (31 minutes ago)