Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,649 Dinar (¥339,928) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)