Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,015 Dinar (¥346,092) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)