Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.092 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,645 Dinar (¥318,230) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 3 hours ago)