Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 376,581 Dinar (¥355,714) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)