Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,354 Dinar (¥495,876) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)