Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.410 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 240,346 Dinar (19,367 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)