Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.028 DZD / TND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 83,185 Dinar (2,078 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)