Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 63,990 Dinar (₨39,652) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (28 minutes ago)