Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.712 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 142,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 119,906 Dinar (₨70,043) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)