Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07684 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,410 Dinar (96,430 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)