Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04890 DZD / TZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 362,907 Dinar (7,421,018 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)