Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05103 DZD / TZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 282,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 257,388 Dinar (5,043,562 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)