Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04912 DZD / TZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 352,753 Dinar (7,182,005 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)