Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.711 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 44,916 Dinar (₨26,257) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)