Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.669 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,760 Dinar (₨2,253) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)