Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.761 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 43,193 Dinar (₨24,525) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)