Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.724 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,302 Dinar (₨39,047) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)