Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.644 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 11,183 Dinar (₨6,803) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (26 minutes ago)