Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.760 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 88,645 Dinar ($808) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)