Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.310 DZD / OMR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,382 Dinar (﷼ 1,950) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)