Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 283.146 DZD / OMR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 327,678 Dinar (﷼ 1,157) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)