Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,947 Dinar (€3,812) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)