Cost of living comparison between Munich, Germany and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 120.738 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,626 Dinar (€3,326) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)