Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,827 Dinar (₨66,652) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)