Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.196 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 80,263 Dinar (RM2,749) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)