Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.151 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 66,838 Dinar (RM2,374) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)