Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.409 DZD / BDT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,598 Dinar (Taka 4,683) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)