Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.373 DZD / BDT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,785 Dinar (Taka 4,213) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (39 minutes ago)