Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.328 DZD / BDT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,120 Dinar (Taka 2,348) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)