Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09870 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 168,667 Dinar (1,708,887 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 155,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)