Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09192 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,129 Dinar (55,801 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)