Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.695 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 87,407 Dinar (1,464KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)