Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.073 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 124,326 Dinar (1,749KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)