Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.902 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 143,049 Dinar (R$ 4,484) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)