Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27099 DZD / KMF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,226 Dinar (22,974 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)