Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23796 DZD / KMF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,125 Dinar (17,336 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)