Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27467 DZD / KMF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,838 Dinar (24,895 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)