Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27283 DZD / KMF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,369 Dinar (23,344 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)