Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.428 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,257 Dinar (55 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (25 minutes ago)