Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,660 Dinar (33 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (26 minutes ago)