Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.470 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,673 Dinar (33 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)