Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.732 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 384,441 Dinar (€3,211) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)