Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.187 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,123 Dinar (€3,904) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)