Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.498 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 726,507 Dinar (€5,171) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)