Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.957 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 594,377 Dinar (€4,404) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)