Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.692 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,552 Dinar (€3,981) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)